From Matt Openshaw:
I spent the past 2 days testing out printer and filament settings. The problems I was having centered on jamming of the extruder. With 225 degrees for the hotend, bed temp at 40, and 100% for the flow rate I was able to get a successful print.
I used the 0.4 nozzle instead of the 0.6. I know the recommendations say to use 0.6 but I didn’t see the point in having to retune after changing nozzles and the 0.4 quality is really necessary for pieces like this.
I also slowed down the maximum print speed to 2000mm/min. It didn’t slow down overall speed much (I compensated by varying level heights).